Lynn Anne Mulrooney
Registered Nurses Association of Ontario – Senior Policy Analyst
Discussing the 25 in 5 Network – a organization that is aiming to reduce poverty by 25% in 5 years.
POVERTY RESOURCE LINKS
- RNAO Resources on Social Determinants of Health, including poverty
- Video Vignettes from Vote out Poverty Event Oct 2007 provincial election
- 25 in 5 Network for Poverty Reduction
- Endorse the Declaration of the 25 in 5, as an organization or as an individual
- Campaign 2000
- Health Providers Against Poverty
- Poverty Watch Ontario
- Income Security Advocacy Centre
- Make Poverty History
Is poverty an issues that resonates with you?
Do you have any relation with poverty, or someone experiencing poverty? Are you involved, outside of your job, to help those that affected by poverty