A Street Nurse in Toronto. She has worked in the area of homelessness since 1988. In January, 2004 she received the Atkinson Charitable Foundation’s Economic Justice Award which will last for up to three years. During this period of time she is “housed” at the Sherbourne Health Centre.
- Toronto Disaster Relief Committee
- Get Involved in Canadian with TRDC
- Wellesley Institute – Housing and Homelessness
- Homeless Mermorial – Toronto
- Canadian Nursing Students’ Position Statement on Health and Homelessness
- Cathy Crowe: How much information and course material do you get or have you gotten on Homelessness, the housing crisis, poverty, the recession?
- Rob Fraser: Have you had a community placement? Where was it? Are you fighting for one?
Featured Image: Homeless