Dr Michael Gardam
An experienced and passionate physician in the field of infection control, Dr Michael Gardam is now working with the Agency for Health Protection and Promotion on provincial issues of protection and control. After hearing him give a talk at Princess Margaret I knew I needed to speak with him. In this talk he shares major insights into how Ontario began to public reporting, what they are reporting, how that is perceived and the many issues around hand washing in hospitals.
- Dr Gardam’s publications (PubMed Search)
- Infection Prevention and Control in the Design of Healthcare Facilities
- The Changing Face of Critical Care
- Influence of Roles Models and Hospital Design on Hand Hygiene of Healthcare Workers
- Ontario Public Reporting of MRSA and VRE
- Positive Deviance – The Basics
- Positive Deviance Article by Fast Company
- Dr Michael Gardam: What do you think about this (Positive Dieviance)? Are you interested in taking part?
- Robert Fraser RN: Did you know Ontario is reporting these infection rates? Do you know if your province or state is reporting any infection rates?
Featured Image: Mite Aceria Anthocoptes