Irmajean Bajnok RN PhD
Director of International Affairs and Best Practice Guidelines – Registered Nurses Association of Ontario
Sitting down with Irmajean Bajnok we discuss her experience and how she came to be Director of the IA-BPG. We talk about how the BPG came to be but also about how she hopes that they are able to support nurses in the workplace and create a health work environment for them to practice in.
Recently the RNAO won the an award from Sigma Theta Tau International, for Practice Academe Innovation Collaboration, below I posted a short video I took in Indianapolis of them accepting their award. Enjoy!
- RNAO Best Practice Guidelines (BPG) Professionalism in Nursing
- Health Work Environments Best Practice Guidelines
- RNAO PhD Fellowships
- Condensed Guidelines for PDA’s
- Video on Kingston General Hospital implementation of BPGs
- REISS Project
- Submit Idea for BPG & Sign up to be a BPG Stakeholder
- Irmajean Bajnok: Do you have any ideas for BPG that you would find useful? How many of you have downloaded the PDA version of the guidelines?
- Robert Fraser: What format of information is best for you to use knowledge in practice (i.e print, video, audio, PDA, etc)?