- All the contents of the website Nursing Ideas EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS AND GUEST POSTS, are the personal views and opinions of the author, Robert Fraser, and interviewees alone. The contents do not represent the views and opinions of their employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of any organizations, businesses or institutions that they are affliated with unless otherwise stated.
- The opinions and recommendations expressed on this site are not intended to provide medical advice. The reader should consider whether the information is suitable for his/her individual circumstances and should consider seeking advice from his/her own medical and/or educational consultant.
- Robert Fraser is not being paid or compensated to write content for this website unless specifically mentioned in the disclosures below. Furthermore, he is not being paid to manage or operate this blog. This site is written on his own personal time.
- Copyright policy: All content is property of the author and is copyright Rob D. Fraser & Associates Inc unless otherwise noted. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners. The content shared by the author, not including any logos or intellectual property of others, may be shared and reused if attributed and shared under a similar license. Use for commercial purposes must be made in writing to the author, Robert Fraser. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner. When you quote or link to this site, please include the Site’s name in your link. Please respect these terms and do not engage in unauthorized copying, reproduction, modification, uploading, posting, transmitting or duplicating of content.
- Privacy: When a comment is posted, the Author is automatically notified and receives IP, Identification and e-mail information pertaining to the Commenter. This information is not stored by the Author for other purposes than to moderate comments. This information is not being sold or used for other purposes. If you have concerns with the way this information is used, please contact the Author directly to arrange for complete removal of this information.
- Comment policy. The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of a comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. The Author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish a comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (“SPAM“) will be deleted.
Relationships and Compensation
Robert Fraser is a part of the Advisor’s program for Mendeley. This does not involve any financial compensation, but does give him access to premium accounts. Note this relationship developed after the original recommendation for nurses and nursing students to use the web service and desktop tool was made.
Robert Fraser, Principal Consultant of Rob D. Fraser & Associates Inc. has been a paid web advisor for the Connecting Nurses Initiative since 2011. He currently is paid to provide strategic planning, technical web development advice, and work on communication strategy and execution. While this work may involve the promotion of the initiative or its projects, it DOES NOT INCLUDE PROMOTION OF ANY SANOFI AVENTIS GROUPE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. FURTHER ANY CONTENT, PROMOTION, PARTICIPATION OR INVOLVEMENT RELATED TO THE CONNECTING NURSES INITIATIVE IS NOT TO BE MISTAKEN AS ENDORSEMENT OR INCENTIVE FOR USING SANOFI PRODUCTS .
Robert Fraser became a member of the board of directors of the Victorian Order of Nurses Canada in 2011. The interview conducted with Judith Shamian (Former CEO of VON Canada) was done before this appointment and any mention of VON does not represent a paid/unpaid advertisement on the organization. Any opinion on this site or mention of VON is should not be mistaken as the opinion of the VON Canada board or its members.
More to come.