Ryan Brydges BSc, MSc, PhD(c)
University of Toronto – Institute of Medical Science
- The Network of Excellence in Simulation for Clinical Teaching and Learning (NESCTL)
- Society for Simulation in Healthcare
- Developing criteria for proficiency-based training of surgical technical skills using simulation: changes in performances as a function of training year
- Application of motor learning priniples to complex surgical tasks: searching for the optimal practice schedule
- Laboratory-based vascular anastomosis training: a randomized controlled trial evaluating the effects of bench model fidelity and level of training on skills acquisition
1) What simulations based activites have you been involved in? How were you tested for what you learned?
2) What do you think can be done from a student perspective could be improved to enhance learning?
3) Nurses that graduated before these simulation labs, have heard about them or had experience in them, what did you think?