Frances Bloomberg International Distinguished Visiting Professor – University of Toronto
Sitting down with Judith Oulton, the former CEO of the Internaitonal Council of Nurses. We talk about her experience and how she came to the role and her current work on global health human resources. She is an incredible nursing leader and this interview provides sage advice like on international like taking “the right attidue & an understanding that you gain so much as well.”
- Judith Oulton’s talk at University of Toronto on Health Human Resources
- ICN Competencies of Nurses Specialists [PDF]
- ICN International Nursing Leadership Institute
- Joint Learning Initiative: Human Resources for health: Overcoming the crisis
- Global World Health Workforce Alliance
- Honouring the Human Rights to Health and Freedom of Movement
- Workplace initiatives: 80/20
- Google Scholar Search for Lina Aiken’s research on Nursing Skill Mix
- PubMed Search for Peter’s Research
- Judith Oulton: How are you finding your clinical experience? Where are you and what can we do to help improve your clinical experience?
- Robert Fraser: Have you ever done international work, before or after being nursing school? Where and what was it and how has it impacted your nursing career?
Featured Image: Female healthcare provider in Pakistan